Paula Drayton – Founder and Director
Paula is a Master Trainer, Facilitator and Change Consultant, Certified Master Coach, Passion Coach, and experienced Consultant. As Founder and Director of Resource Advisory she has extensive experience helping individuals and organisations express and achieve their potential, using her humanistic approach and globally-sourced toolkit to engage and enable learners, teams and groups.
As a consultant and coach, Paula has worked with multi-national publicly listed organisations, all levels of Government, family-owned companies, small and medium sized enterprises, professional services firms and industry organisations.
Prior to establishing Resource Advisory, Paula held senior management positions within the environmental management industry, specialising in communications, marketing, education and behaviour change. Her professional experience is diverse and includes consultant and management roles with Professional Services Firms Ernst & Young and Andersen, Colliers International, Brambles (Cleanaway) and Tourism Australia.
Paula’s approach involves a blend of advisory, facilitation and coaching, which she applies with a natural and authentic style. She possesses the ability to apply innovative approaches, to solve complex problems, to build capacity with her clients and stakeholders and to manage and sustain change.
Paula is a skilled presenter and facilitator, addressing audiences to create mutual purpose, connectedness and over time, sustained change. Her unique skill is engaging those in the room through reflection, fun, dialogue and critical enquiry about topics at hand.
Paula is especially passionate about sustainability and has chaired events at Ecoforum, Sustainable Transformation and Liveable Cities conferences. When not working, you might find her in south-east Queensland, hiking, painting, or writing.
- Bachelor Arts (Tourism Management) (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Master of Education in Adult Education (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Certified Master Coach (Behavioural Coaching Institute)
- Certified Master Trainer in Crucial Conversations (Vital Smarts)
- Accredited Influencer, Accountability and Change Anything Trainer (Vital Smarts)
- PCI Change Framework Practitioner (Changefirst)
- Accredited Passion Maps Facilitator
- DiSC Workplace Profile accredited
- DiSC 363 for Leadership accredited
- Certified Leadership Circle Profile Practitioner