Every successful organisation has to make the transition from a world defined primarily by repetition to one primarily defined by change. This is the biggest transformation in the structure of how humans work together since the Agricultural Revolution.
How Change-ready is your team?
Change is the domain where uncertainty and human concern exist – so it makes sense that alongside change, you find ‘change resistance‘.
We are specialists at supporting individuals and the teams they work within to generate a new relationship with change and each other.
If your team needs to form around a pending, current, or concurrent change challenge, we offer tools for Team Constitution. This level of team agility and skill MUST be in place to embark on a successful change journey.
Involves 9 critical conversations that form the basis for Team Performance:
- Ownership of the Values, Vision and Shared Mission of the Team;
- Generating and restoring Trust;
- Skills to generate ‘moods’ for success;
- Clarity on roles to meet the mission;
- Standards of performance;
- Skills to ensure the unity of authority;
- Commitment to the practices of learning and innovation;
- Shared focus on the team, customers and stakeholders; and,
- Commitments and behaviours that the team adopts.
- Typically 3 months in duration
- Multi-mode – Facilitated Meetings, Team Coaching, One-on-one coaching
We have been working with Paula and Tony at Resource Advisory for the past 18 months as part of a comprehensive package to reform our people and culture at Schweppes, and it has been nothing short of a unique, inspiring and spirited learning journey for our organisation and our people. The transformation in our culture and engagement has been significant. The resulting impact on the performance and adaptability of our employees and leaders has been truly amazing, and more importantly achieving sustainable results and behaviours.
Hayley Cotton, Partner, People and Capability, Asahi Beverages, 2016