3 unique Programs for Leaders and their Teams.
RA’s Programs are designed to deliver results.
Spirited by the 70:20:10 framework, we leverage learning from experience, encourage shared learning, and support socialised and applied learning with sound theoretical and structured learning experiences.
We offer two specific Programs designed to enhance the performance of Teams and one Program through our Liberated Leaders arm, designed to equip leaders with specific skills, practices and sensibilities.
All RA and Liberated Leaders Programs share common frameworks and philosophical orientations, to ensure leaders and their teams can interact and relate with common language and a shared way of navigating complexity in times of growth, change and disruption.
Our in-house Programs feature:
- High support and high touch delivery – with highly skilled Program Leaders
- The cultivation and restoring of trust and care between team members
- Facilitated dialogues that move straight to the heart of dysfunction and concerns
- Direct interventions for non-performers and those not committed to the Team Mission
- A focus on building capacity over reliance
- Our commitment to results – whatever it takes
- Long-term behavioural and relationship transformation
Format of delivery:
- In-house Team Constitution and Coordination Flow Programs are typically 3 months in duration
- Delivery format is a blend of team/group facilitations, Team Coaching and concurrent individual coaching
- Typically undertaken on site within your business, and shaped around business and team demands
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring is usually requested for Team Members to sustain behavioural and other commitments.
For more information, see our Program descriptions in the drop down menu, or call us for a conversation.